The PILOTVAP® is a patented pendulum system rotary evaporator with Touch Screen Interface.
Technical Details of the PILOTVAP®-PG
Process control unit with touch screen
- High speed vacuum controller with automatic vacuum control
- Overpressure alarm and automatic limiter
- Vapor temperature controller
- Water bath controller
- Speed controller with slow acceleration mode
- RS232-port for data transfer (other ports upon request)
- Customer specified programs can directly be loaded from a PC
- Modular technique
- PATENTED Automatic speed control to improve the drying process
- PATENTED Automatic foam reduction to increase the performance
- PATENTED Indicator for the contents of the rotating flask
- PATENTED Computer controlled seal monitoring system (STACONSEAL)
- Computerised foam detector
- Automated reflux
Selecting options and more
- The floating rotating flask reduces mechanical stresses, to achieve by constant tightness, a powerful distillation, even under permanent operation.
- Hydraulic damping system for the rotating flask with drive system (patented), to increase the performance, when drying powders.
- Surface treated glass flanges for maximal vacuum stability.
- High performance sealing system
- PTFE / glass
- Service life approx. 20,000 hours of operation
- Final vacuum better than 0.1 hPa (when empty)
- 3 years warranty
- Sealing system STACONSEAL, patented (option)
- Final vacuum better than 0.01 hPa (when empty)
- By means of the novel sealing system, a very good solvent recovery rate will be achieved
- Vapor temperature alarm, to automatically shut off the water bath.
- Implosion protection hood for the rotating flask, made of transparent polycarbonate.
- The pendulum system makes the rotating flask float in the water bath, to guarantee highest performance, easy handling and maximal reliability.
- Excellent suitable for recovery of solvents
- Problem-free distillation of high boiling solvents
- Distillation of large amounts of solvent
- Concentration of extracts
- Drying of powders
- Concentration of fractions coming from HPLC
All PILOTVAP®-Systems can be modified to the
fully automated rotary evaporator POWERVAP®.